View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2023, 09:41 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: March Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAnger View Post
Harefire padded after Thrushfur, shaking his paws after every step to keep the blood circulation going. Slow progress. The brown-and-orange warrior was very concourse of having a new leader, and no deputy. There would only be two deputies sitting under the great rock tonight, assuming nothing had happened in any of the other clans. Sweeping away a clear patch on the ground, then sitting there. He noted, with an apprentice-like glee, that ThunderClan was the first clan to arrive. It was silly, like selecting the plumper of two mice in a rich newleaf. Only gave a temporary satisfaction and then was forgotten about moments later.
{OPEN}
Spikystalker dipped his head to the fellow warrior "This Will Be an Interesting Meeting" He Grunted in distaste "You think Tensions are gonna be High? WHat with the Clans Butting heads and all the changes this is bound to cause a stirr"

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer