View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2023, 06:18 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Alchemist's Roleplay Tracker/Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
At the current moment, Snowybreeze is showing the first sign of Snow Fever and out on the territory in case he's sick, so as to not infect the rest of the clan. Depending on when Milkpaw comes back in relation to when the Snow Fever event ends, we could set up a private thread either right before Snowy gets infected or right after he gets healed? Regardless, I can see him approaching Milkpaw to check up on him. Having been present to the outburst he had right before he disappeared alongside having been a part of a patrol to find him that never did he would be concerned over how Milkpaw is doing and if he's finding himself fitting in the clan alright after having come back. Snowy isn't the most chatty cat most of the time, but his concern would definitely override his fear of being rude by asking too many questions in this situation! If you have another plot idea for their first meeting already in mind, however, I am super open to it.
I think that's perfect as a starting point! I'm not 100% sure but her last sister should disappear from the clan as well, so when he comes back he'll be alone (he'll have his mentor but they haven't really developed a bond yet). So you can expect to find a demotivated, poor Milkpaw spending his time alone in a corner of the apprentices' den for most of his time.