View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2023, 10:37 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Information

Cinderclan, one clan, one Storm. Who will rise and who will fall? Ashes cover the ground and cinder-colored trees are scattered. Feather of death fall from the sky, while leaves of hope fall far away. Ashes fall of the dead, Cinder and Ashes rule the Sky.

That was a Little rant about some random crap there

Anyway, Cinderclan is the clan of the fierce, when challenged by a rival, their own pride gets in the way. The cats of this clan seem to be stronger than those surrounding them,
but this has a disadvantage, their population isn't as great as some of the others.

Cinderclan are prideful cats who love the mountainous regions known to them as the "Ash Mountain" (More info in 'Territory'). Realistically, they are Ash-to-Cinder colored cats with the occasional brown or calico, although those are more scarce.

Hashtags!

#CinderclanMeeting (to avoid spam mentions)
#CinderclanSafelightMeeting (For Safelight Meetings)

News!

Cinderstar, our founder has sadly lost her last life due to greencough, using up the last of our Catmint stock and leaving Cinderclan in the paws of Blazefeather, now Blazestar.

Embershine is our new Flame Keeper!

CelandineStep is our new Healer!

Current Prophecy:

The stars of light shall fall, and the Ashes of our past shall reign in terror. While the stars and ashes battle, darkness shall cover the sky.

Herb stores:

Celandine: 2
Deathberry: 1
Daisy: 4
Borage: 1
Basil: 1
Cinder-bark [Oak]: 4

Prey Pile:

Rabbits: 1
Bird of prey: 2
Mouse: 4
Vole: 1
Starling: 2

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; November 2nd, 2023 at 03:58 PM.