View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2017, 09:24 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female kit wiggled her body as he agreed. "Of coarse I will!" she mewed happily. She then licked her nose. "Hmm, mother says that he was a dark brown with tabby markings," she mewed. "He was also large," she said. "However, that is all I know," she sighed, then she looked back up at him. "It doesn't matter what your gonna do in the future as long as I can be there with you," she said smiling. (You fine, I have school as well)
Teakit looked down at Rosekit, surprise flashed across his face before happiness washed over his features, it was nice, having a friend, someone who cared. He neatly wrapped his tail around his paws and dipped his head, showing loyalty and respect to his new friend "I am happy to know that, thank you." he said, looking up at the molly through his lashes. He wasn't quite used to this, but then again he never reslly tried to go make friends, he much rather preferred to go of and be alone with his thoughts, but this was nice, it made him happy, made him feel bubbly "Let's make a deal then, on the second night that we're Warriors let's go off and look for him." he said, excitement shone in his light blue hues, the thought of adventure excited him, made him want to give up clan life just so he could go travel around and see different places Andy cats, but he knew better, there were cats here that he didn't want to dissapoint.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us