View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2023, 01:56 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default we're almost home

this is plot I have constructed at 2 am, so if it's sloppy and short and hard to understand, I apologize. I'll be coming to fix this in the morning when my braincells wake up and begin to function again. this plot concerns my character Houndspirit's two living kits, Rain and Sky. If you haven't seen the ThunderClan clearing, basically Hound was kidnapped by rogues and adopted day old, orphaned kits, but 3 were killed and Hound was fatally wounded trying to get the remaining 2 free. The aforementioned duo have been in the Twolegplace being trained and treated pretty horribly.

There is a method to my madness, because now that the two angels have a nice juicy, trauma-ridden backstory, it's time to get them to ThunderClan, where I'll hopefully have them join, and then yayy, I have two new characters! There has been a rescue patrol sent out already, and while that patrol hasn't been fully rped out, it will eventually be unsuccessful. Fast forward a moon ic, where our plot takes place. A group of warriors and maybe a few apprentices who were either present in the clearing or heard about the unfortunate situation, decided to try again at finding the two kits and they go out on the territory.

They find the three rogue's camp and attack it. Since the rogue are outnumbered, two are killed and the ringleader, Phantom, flees into the alleys. Both Rain and Sky are retrieved and taken to ThunderClan, where their joining will take place. That group of warriors will probably become the few adults that the duo trust, and they might be involved in entirely optional bonding rps though the last part isn't required!

roles
- patrol "leader", this cat will rally the patrol and lead them out onto the territory
- patrol, accepting 3-4 warriors and maybe 1-2 older apprentices, but everyone involved must have battle training in order to take part in the patrol.

notes
- I would like it if there were no serious injuries/deaths that take place during this plot
- if you could specify whether or not you would like your cat involved in the deaths of the two rogues in your form, that would be great!

form

name:
role:
plot ideas?:
would you like your cat involved in the rogues killing?:
other:
@jupiter

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; March 18th, 2023 at 02:48 AM.