View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:04 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Lilly
Lionkit padded into the clearing, the nearly-apprenticed kit's golden hues sparking with mischief as he did so. He was ready to find a partner in crime...his friend was alright, but she was nowhere close to as mischievous as Lionkit. Although the tom had grown more cautious in whom he trusted after Blazingnight's rule, during which he had practically grown up, he was now a good deal more outgoing with the current reappearance of Timberstar and now the sudden leadership of Halestar. Whatever happened to Timberstar? Lionkit thought. The only things Lionkit could really remember about the previous leader was that he had been quite a large cat and he had always seemed serious. Lionkit yawned, stretching out as he did so.

He was bored.
Insanely bored.
So bored he was ready to do something desperate- although he hadn't quite reached that level of boredom yet.
Sneaking out would do; but it was always more fun when he had someone to do it with.

Lionkit's golden hues searched the clearing for a cat who looked like they wouldn't tell on him if he went to ask them about sneaking out. He had to be careful about that sort of thing...if Blazingnight had still been leader at that moment, he could have been in serious trouble for even considering sneaking out. Still, he knew there were cats that wouldn't mind sneaking out with him or causing some sort of mischief...

If only he could find them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; January 20th, 2017 at 02:05 AM.