View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2017, 06:35 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Twilightkit laughed, and around the clearing. As soon as he thought he was far enough away, he dove into the snow to try to hide, digging a bit under so that he couldn't be seen from the top. 'He won't find me now,' he thought excitedly.
Mudkit blinked as the other kit disappeared, although he wasn't surprised. He knew that trick; going under the snow, sort if like rabbits did. He wobbled up, lashing his stump of a tail in a utterly useless attempt at keeping his balance. Maybe, if he had a proper tail, it wouldn't be as bad a problem, but it was no use dwelling in what could never be. Puffing out his pale brown tabby chest and determination, the tiny tom took one confident step, and tripped, face planting in the snow.
He promptly sat up and, swallowing the snow, he stared hard at where Twilightkit had gone under, then half buried himself in the snow so it pressed against him, either side, sort of holdring him up, and he was only a few pawsteps from where his friend had gone, a gleam of excitement in his greenish blue hues.