View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2023, 11:31 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default A Return To Infection {P}

-- 4 years have passed since the incident at Falcon's Underground Lab. It has since been abandoned, left to rot, and the surviving experiments within fight to stay alive. The most deadliest and angriest of these experiments was Experiment 1063(Michelle Xing). Something went wrong with her infection, and caused the entire program of the Purple Control Virus to be stopped dead in its tracks. She roams the hallways of the underground lab, looking for her next victim, half infected, half still okay. And now, the Head Scientist's child has arrived back at the lab after finding some old documents and letters, dating back to the experiments, the lab's location, and even some files about the experiments. However out of the 25 experiments, only 4 files are found, as the rest are at the lab. Michelle Xing's file was left behind, however one page still remains with the other files: a paper talking about her infection and some of the origins of her as well, and even a hint on what happened to her. Now, Cora Simons has returned to zeir father's lab to figure out what really went down in this infected place... --

{ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ }

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿