View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2023, 07:32 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: “what’s it called when you regret your past?” [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald View Post
it’s been 30 years, and he still felt the severe guilt and regret of what he did to those poor, poor children. he could still see their spirits, all of them, and heard them too. he put up with them though, not too annoyed by it now and actually pretty used to it. Springtrap, as so he called himself now, was currently just sitting within a probably broken-down pizzeria, sitting against one of the many walls that was deteriorating, just like the place was. he was always thinking to himself and wishing that he could just go back and just not kill the kids. his elbows rested on his spread-out knees, his arms going into the middle of his legs and his head was just down, his ears flopping over his face so it wasn’t seen too well. he sure was chub-fluff though. his voicebox seemed a slight bit broken due to the long time it’s been, having rusted a little, so his voice was a little glitchy.

yeeeeeeeaA//

@~_LuzNoceda_~
~~Tsunami Afton~~

Tsunami knew she wasn't like him. And yet, she needed to find him. Having gotten a job at Fazbear's Frights: The Horror Attraction, and tonight was her second night. The first night was weird. She had hallucinated a lot. And now, Phone Dude was saying that they had gotten a real animatronic, and now she was listening to the first tape of Old Phone Guy. She hated him. She checked the cameras and rebooted systems that went offline as 1 am struck. Then, she saw it. Is that... The animatronic?

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿