View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2023, 04:03 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: “what’s it called when you regret your past?” [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald View Post
Springtrap looked up a bit and heard steps again, thinking it was the mouse again. he immediately started searching for the noise, growling slightly. he crept around, actually keeping low to the ground, kinda crawling a bit. the guy even sniffed a little. he, of course, wasn't even good with his nose anyway, so there was no point. though he usually did all of this out of habit, just over a dumb mouse. but it wasn't a mouse. he did this for a while before stopping at...feet? his eyes widened as little as he slowly looked up, his ears going far back as he saw this person, apparently someone who worked at the place. he immediately booked it, tripping and slipping all over the place, SUPER embarrassed. "AAAGGHH WHYYYYYYY-"
~~Tsunami Afton~~

(Lol)

The 16-year-old night guard froze when she saw Springtrap. She didn't move, staring down at him, as he was on the ground, in a crawling position. Then the animatronic tried to run, but kept slipping. He even shouted out. Tsunami found herself holding her hand on her mouth to try and stop herself from laughing, but that shout made her break down. She started laughing, even falling down herself.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿