Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: "Birth is a curse and existence is a prison" [Kit Finder #2]

i'm bigger than my body
i'm colder than this home
i'm meaner than my demons
i'm bigger than these bones

| lostkit |
named for her life lost too soon, before she could even open her eyes. lostkit will be a jealous spirit, while she doesn't wish her living sibling any harm, she doesn't understand what she did wrong, because she never had the chance to piss off starclan. this leads to her being incredibly bitter for a while, and eventually hanging around near/in the dark forest if she's able to cross over, having a rebellious streak that leads her to her wanting nothing to do with the stars that adorn her fur. if i choose to resurrect her, she'll be sent back by a sympathetic dark forest cat who listened to her misery at never having a chance at life. i don't plan on resurrecting her for a while, though, so it's unlikely.

| lostsoul |
should she be resurrected, this would be her warrior name due to her miraculous rise from the dead, but she seems to be... different from everyone else. more aloof and distant, almost jealous of the happy-go-lucky kids that don't know what she went through.

i tried to hold these secrets inside me
my mind's like a deadly disease

lost stays true to her name throughout her eternal childhood, drifting around the starry world with a cloud over her head, not the friendliest spirit. her adventures near the edges leads to her encountering a dark forest cat who offers a sympathetic ear, listening to her ranting and raving. she quickly turns on starclan, but still is a constant guide to queens and kits, especially single parents or kits with family problems. she becomes a starry guardian of sorts to the youth, using her power as a starclan cat to dreamvisit anyone who needs it, as well as terrorizing any cats that hurt the youth. so yeah... she'll be busy.

and all the kids cried out
"please stop you're scaring me"
i can't help this awful energy
goddamn right you should be scared of me

- lostkit visits thrushfur, and they have a dreamvisit play-session
- lostkit visits thrushfur again, but this time to yell at him for not seeming to care about bluekit. they could have an argument or a therapy session, up to you <33
- lostkit gets sent back and there's *drama* (unlikely to happen for a while)

and i've grown familiar
with the villains that live in my head
they beg me to write them
so they don't die when i'm dead

lostkit has fluffy, feather white fur and dark silver tabby calico patches. she has her mother's big blue eyes, and her tail is plumy. her fur is always adorned with starlight, but the starlight seems to be darker than most other starclanner's.

i promised myself i wouldn't
let you complete me

so i know i already kind of had the OG Bluekit but recently decided to drop her, and while i feel like that was the best decision, i also don't want to miss the chance to be apart of this wonderful family!

@Lilacquartz @Eaglet

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit