Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Happy Hunger Games! And May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!! || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non-binary_Disaster View Post
(I like the name Atlas!)

Ari was caught slightly off-guard when somebody from the boys section waved to them. Oh, but that wasn't a boy! Ari recognized them as Atlas, the other enby of District 2. They waved back, glad to know that there was somebody else that knew the pain of only having two gender sections for the reaping. They were startled again when Artemis started talking. Why did they startle so easily!? I wouldn't last two seconds in The Hunger Games. Ari thought grimly. They didn't care about the video- the only time they had watched it was their first reaping day, when they were only twelve. So, to pass the time, Ari studied their fellow tribute-possibilities with their blue-grey eyes. There were some strong-looking ones, who Ari suspected must help their parents with weapon-making. They shuddered at the thought of what the boys must look like over there.
Atlas looked at the video and rolled their eyes. They studied the female section. Some looked well fit for the games and others...well they wouldn't last that long. Atlas was, ironically, good with directions and painting. they were also not that bad with daggers. They were an intermediate shooter and could probably kill with a shot or five. As the video ended Artemis cleared her throat.
"Ahem!" She said to get the others attention. "So...due to scheduling complications, we have already drawn the tributes. Sorry for all those who wished to volunteer but we simply do not have time!" She announced. The was a mix of worry, anger and relief in the crowd of teens. Atlas was anxious and twirled a strand of hair to cope with the overwhelming feeling.
"Our two tributes for District two are..." she said pulling a tan paper out of a blood red envelope.
"Our female tribute is, Ari!"
Atlas felt the color drain from their face. They looked at Ari and frowned. 'I'm sorry...' They mouthed.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf