View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2023, 08:56 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Berryfrost
She/Her

Once she'd stopped sniffling long enough to realize how mortifying this situation was; being caught crying in front of a random warrior who could very well be one to spread rumors (not that Berryfrost was saying Applebreeze was like that, StarClan bless her soul), the speckled female paled slightly. Swallowing, she blinked meekly up at the Senior Breeze, worrying her lip as doubts invaded her mind.

As Dapplebreeze began speaking about a hunt, Berryfrost's heart warmed with compassion, only to shrivel moments after, eyes flaring wide with panic as.. Peachfrost's yowling reached her ears. And her name. Her name was among the list of cats to undergo punishment. As quickly as Berryfrost's spirits had begun to lift, they plummeted straight to the ground, for she had not missed the judgemental sniff her companion had taken. She could explain - She had to explain, because Dapplebreeze's opinion for some reason mattered too much. Breath shuttering, the cream molly pushed herself to her paws and began moving. First she would explain to her mother whatever had happened, and then later to Dapplebreeze.

"Thank you, Applebreeze." She whispered, heart drumming painfully against her chest and causing her to miss any expression her companion would display at the mistake in names. Berryfrost was too distracted wondering what had caused Peachfrost to get so angry. "Hunting." She repeated, glancing over her shoulder at the former queen from where she now stood in the nursery entrance. "I'd love to go hunting sometime." With those blank, distant words, Berryfrost hurried quickly out of the nursery to answer her summons. She still had no idea what'd gone so wrong to cause Peachfrost's enraged tone. Unless... Smallwing had not reported their patrol?

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Applebreeze Dapplebreeze | Wanted to quickly throw out a short ending post because I wanted Berry to verbally call Dapple as Apple and make her confused ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.