View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2023, 01:06 AM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Wild Hearts Of Alola! Pokemon rp! (open to everyone)

Micah's bright blue eyes flicked open and he sat up in bed. It was the first day of Pokémon School. His mother had told him that when he went there they would help him catch his first pokemon, and many more. He didn't really expect to catch any specific pooemon and would just be happy to get one. Stretching, he climbed out of bed and went to put on an outfit. Five minutes later he was out with a puffy black shirt rimmed with orange that covered over his mouth, and long balck pants with similarily black shoes.

He made his way downstairs and found his mother reading the newspaper. Popplio was bouncing a ball on his long nose. After eating a breakfast of cooked sheep and rice, he left. Slung over his shoulder was a backpack of a Decidueye that contained pokeballs and a letter with a little Mudkip sticker on it from his grandmother in Galar. He passed by some Slugmas, Alolan Sandslashes, and a Vanillite. Although he was going to keep going, he suddenly stopped.

Behind a crowd of people he caught a glimpse of an odd pokemon. Then it hit him. "Zeroara, legendary cat pokemon." The pokemon looked at him, glared deeply, and then vanished in a fragment of a second. He shook his head and hurried to school just as the bell rang.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

School is starting, so I will be on less frequently. I will be free the most on weekends. On weekdays, I will be unable to rp or be on from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. . I hopefully will be able to rp as much as time will allow me to, but I will be much busier than normal.

Last edited by Pine'Paw; April 12th, 2023 at 04:08 PM.