View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2023, 09:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Starcave

[ CLOSED. ]

Enough was enough.

Brokenstar was at his wits' end. Time and time again, he witnessed the carelessness of the living - the blatant disrespect for the sanctity of life and death. There was no order, no limitations, nothing to keep the balance. Even now, a child chose to return on nothing more than a whim.

And it was time for that to change.

Standing in the reflection of the Star Stone, Brokenstar's smoldering gaze scored through the silent trees of StarClan. "I expected better from you." His ire was boundless, voice laced with venom toward cats he thought more of. "You of all cats should have known this was getting out of paw, but none of you have ever put your paw forth to stop this." Only he had. He had placed a limitation on a Clan dear to his heart, and it seemed he would have to push the others further.

"It's no wonder the Clans lack faith in us, when the very dead can defy fate itself. Death has no meaning because we allow it to.

"When I restricted ThunderClan's leadership... it was done with the intent to minimize their foolish deaths. To force their leadership to rely not on the lives they were gifted, but their own guile. But you allow any cat with half a brain to die and return, and this is simply not acceptable."

Brokenstar lashed his tail, casting his gaze away from the shades. They could bask in their shame; he had work to do. "Spirits of the skies, I don't give a damn what path you walk. This problem impacts all of us - step forth if you wish to see it stopped."

[ @Poprock, @perseus., @naiad, @marshall, @Jester, @Lillian, @Starfall, @dino. ]

Last edited by BEAR.; April 11th, 2023 at 09:58 PM.