Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2023, 10:28 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: The Starcave

➵ pebblepool ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Poprock @perseus. @naiad @BEAR. @Jester @Lillian @Starfall @dino.

oh dear, it seemed grandpa here was upset.
whilst pebblepool could admit that she would've known better.. she had no part in bringing the dead back, she entirely focused her energy on guiding the future leaders of the clans.. like that had worked at all so far. either she was bad at it or the clans just kept electing really crappy people.. anywho. pebblepool sat through the lecture about a subject she wasn't all that interested in, although brokenstar did make certainly make a case that pebblepool agreed with. starclan had grown distant from the clans and they became lazy. she supposed most just didn't expect to have to work in undeath, that thought made her chuckle. it was such a preposterous thought wasn't it? having to work for others even when you're dead, but it was what the signed up for when they chose their faith. so who's fault REALLY was it?
the talonkit situation was certainly a situation that existed, and it was an entertaining one at that. hmm, pebblepool had thought of a motivator for joining this little club brokenstar was wanting to create. entertainment, dear god was starclan a bore. the dead feeling sorry for themselves plagued it, the clans weren't much better either in that regard. she needed SPICE in her afterlife. stepping forward after brokenstars speech pebblepool B O O M E D her voice in the spiritual starcave. "in that regard you are very right brokenstar! if we are to regain our respect it looks like we must earn it back hm? seems like a thrill for the ages! I stand with you. we must set up the clans for success if they are to realize they have not misplaced their faith in us!" pebblepool liked brokenstar, as he had flare to him. she had never spoken the leader and likely would never have in normal circumstances, but starclan's laze was getting to the point of emergency and it needed to end now.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; April 11th, 2023 at 10:28 PM.