Old April 12th, 2023, 08:18 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppeteer View Post
basilkit

| OPEN ; Note - Basilkit is [I]not[/] out to anyone! Please keep using he/him pronouns for her until she is out! |
She was scared. So, very, very scared. There was something really warm around the nursery. She was terribly frightened. But, she couldn't move from her nest. She was frozen. Basilkit was frozen in her spot. Shivers wracked her small body despite the flames. Cats were leaving, and soon it felt as if she was all alone. Where was Daddy? And Fluffytuft? Was Hawkkit okay? She hadn't seen the other kit in so long. Tears started flowing. She was crying. What was going on? She just wanted her siblings. Grabbing her lucky feather, she held it close, praying to StarClan that it would save her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
(Open)

Hogpuddle leaped to his paws as the warrior smelled smoke. Oh god. A fire?! After jostling Aspenstrike, his neighbor, awake, he rushed to the exit of the den, looking around wildly for anyone who needed help.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
( @ninjaBloss @open to any kits or queens)

Aspenstrike was prodded awake roughly by Hogpuddle, and woke up to a smell that terrified her. Smoke. Having survived a fire in ThunderClan, she was more terrified of the blaze than most, bearing the burn scar of the feathery lick of fire, she was more and more anxious.

Shiningskies. Terror for her mate caused the Guardian to leap to her paws and hurry out of the den, hearing Twilightstars order but not needing it, already heading to the nursery, ducking into the den and hurrying to her mates best, nudging her love gently, she looked around. There were a lot of kids here. "Alright, come on everyone. We have to get out. If you need help, come over to me or another guardian. We're all going to be okay, we're just going on a trip so we have to hustle, okay kids?"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
(Open)

Silverkit hides in the back of the nursery with a high pitched whine of fear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ View Post
~~Tigerkit(demoted kit)~~

(Open for Tigerkit to help someone!)

Tigerkit woke to smoke. All over. But she didn't leave camp. Instead, she dashed around looking for cats who needed her help.
Cliffjumper growled "Tigerkit! quit running in Circles! get you rear over here! "
he charged into the Nursery "Silverkit! basilkit! Come! we need to get you out of here! Tigerkit! help basilkit up please! Silverkit, Come over here and stay close" the guardian yowled

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer