View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2023, 07:14 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Opration: Mockingbird

“Cats like me can’t be Loved, because we end up giving away our Hearts at Birth”
On a dark night in which the fog was so thick you could cut it with your claws, a Litter of Kits was born to a young she-cat named Ebony, and a Young Tom Named Beanpaw (ex thunderclanner, currently 15 moons of age). Of this Litter one was pitch black (Ravenkit), another was a black,white and orange calico (Dappledkit), another pure white(Blizzardkit), another which was a Runt with dark ginger fur. And the last one (Burntkit)… He is the spitting image of his Grandmother/father Deadflame.

5 moons after their birth, their Mother is Killed by a Rogue and their father whisks them away to safety, badly injured himself. He knows he won’t be able to keep the kits safe anymore and guides them towards Thunderclan, hoping that the clan he once lived in would be the best thing for his kits. Once at the border the family runs into CAT1 and CAT2. Beans will explain the Situation, begging the two cats to please take in the young kittens.

After some Talk CAT1 decides to take in The Kits and will take them to Thrushstar or Bramblebeak or a Keeper.

The Kits Will End up Hopefully becoming Thunderclan cats. As they are only 5 moons old they will become kits. Once they are apprenticed though, a lot of their individual personalities Start to Show as the Siblings Start Living out their own lives and Adventures.

Now that they have become a part of the clan, the adventures will begin!

Burntpaw Plot
Burntpaw and MENTOR1 are out visiting the Border with CAT3 and APPRENTICE1. As they patrol and learn to Scent Mark, CAT3 suddenly picks up the sharp scent of death. In concern and deep hope it's not a clanmate the patrol follows the smell. Burntpaw and APPRENTICE1 will run ahead despite the warnings of the older cats. Turns out it's just, thankfully, crow-food, but when Burntpaw and APPRENTICE1 charge over to it they accidentally startle a flock of crows, earning them an attack of angry birds.

The apprentices, being young, are about the size of the annoying birds and therefore will need the two older cats to come to their rescue. Thankfully the two end up only with a few bruises and some wild hair styles, which will send the two older cats into a fit of laughter, saying that with all the feathers scattered around it looked like a big old bird fight and suggest taking the feathers back to camp as nesting material.

During this the two apprentices notice something on the way back. It seems like CAT3 is nervous about returning to camp.

As they enter camp with their findings, CAT2 passes by them and Burntpaw notices how CAT3 has turned bashful and shy as CAT2 interacts with the group. Realizing that CAT3 has a crush on CAT2, he decides to gather up his siblings and tell them about this. The siblings will eventually decide to play matchmaker
And so the young secret group of Matchmakers, who have decided to code name this secret group Mockingbird, lay out their plans to get the two warriors together.

More details about the ending will be provided later once the roles have been filled!

If you sign up for this beware this is only the beginning of a matchmaking Group, one that will remain secret for a long while before they are found out. So you will be seeing a lot of Burntpaw and Sibs Plots. If you lost interest please let me know so i can find another cat to fill your role!

please give me a detailed disc of your cat! i am looking also for rpers for the kits: you can give them whatever gender and personality you want, but please keep the names, at least till their warrior ceremony

CAT1- Starwhisker @Kay~
Ravenkit/paw- @U.S.S. Catacombs
CAT2- Lightfrost @Lightfrost

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Ragwort; May 11th, 2023 at 06:08 PM.