America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppeteer View Post
rake

| DS Kit , 2.5 moons , they/he/she/it , open to anyone |
Rake had no idea what was going on. They were confused, and starting to become overstimulated. The mud was drying his fur together, clumping it and that really hurt. She had to ignore that, had to force her way into battle. With a weak snarl, she launched herself into battle.

It was going to do its best, but was scared. Where would they go, if someone decided to kill them? Would someone even fight them?
Leafpaw didn't know the first thing about fighting. Well, he knew how to smack other's in the face with a paw or a stick but that was about it. All his claws had ever been used for was an extra good scratch here or there. Never for fighting intruders right after a fire!!

They watched as rogues began attacking Windclan left and right for some reason... and the young apprentice knew he would have to defend his home. He could just uh... make up some moves on the spot? He ran toward the first cat he saw with the angriest look he could muster, intending on smacking them upside the head. However when he registered the terrified form of his opponent he skidded to a halt mere feet from them. His blue gaze wide with confusion, mirroring Rake's own. She's too little to fight... and I dunno the first thing about real combat... what do we do now? A staring contest?