Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: The weirdest "family" you may ever meet {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post

{Heh...so many Ocs lol}
[Do we wanna do my OCs and Ciara's OCs together and then Darling's OCs together and then they meet up? Bc I planned that Mixie and Rita planned this and they technically don't know any of the others except Creeper's OCs}
Ziara was basically dragged into the coffee shop by Rita. "Golly Rita! Slow down!" Ziara said.
"Sorry! I can't! Made a bet with Mixie!" She repiled with a grin.
Mixie dragged Rainy also. She smiled and ran towards the entrance.
Rainy rolled his eyes but smiled, of course the two made a bet.
*The four burst into the shop*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ View Post

(we can split into groups too- like a few of yours meet mine, a few of yours and creeper's, and a few of creeper's and a few of mine- fof instabce, im throwing willow and the doll family in- who nobody here has met >:> )
~Willow~
She sighed, not hearing the others, ordering the life-sized, and disguised, dolls to go sit down, ordering the drinks. "this is a lot to carry..." she mumbled, before carryong them to her table, (possibly being ran into-)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
(hey guys wait for me please and explain what is happening?)

~~Alan~~

{ Age 17 }

Alan followed close behind Alice.

~~Jackson~~

{ Age 17 }

Jackson rolled his eyes and followed the others.

~~Ciara~~

{ Age 19 }

Ciara followed her adoptive brother, keeping her head down.

~~Kane~~

{ Age 26 }

Kane followed the others, still smiling.
{Everyone's OCs is meeting everyone lol! We are gonna have a few meet at a time! Poppy is a barista so you could have Kane pick up the order from her!}
Poppy {She/Her}
A tall female with one left bright green eye and one right gray eye, black hair and pale skin. She has a large black skin patch on her left eye.

"Order for Mixie and Rita!" Poppy called out and smiled. She had got a job at one of the most popular coffee houses and she was happy. She pulled out her phone and saw a picture of her lost boyfriend, Kane. She missed him but had to move on. She stared at the picture for a while before someone approached her.

Mixie walked over to a table, not looking where she was going, and bumped into someone. "Oh my stars! I'm so sorry!" Mixie apologized and offered to pay for the drinks she spilled.
Rita ran to get the drinks but bumped into Alan. "Watch it!" She said.
Ziara saw Rita bump into a man. It was clearly her fault she bumped into the man so Ziara stepped in. "I'm so sorry for my girlfriends behavior! Are you alright?"
Rainy had not been paying attention to Mixie so he went and sat at a table, waiting for the others.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf