I have decided

That I need

To come back

To WCO.

Was it a good idea?

We will see.

Will I regret it?

Maybe.

But who cares? I definitely don’t. This time I will only have one character which will be extremely thought out and probably very tragic.

AnYwAyS, her name will be Minnowkit and here is a plot based on her life.

I will need:
mother: Blizzardnight @/~LeafRabbit~
Will die, loving and kind, should look a little like Minnowkit

Bestie 1: Juniperkit @/silvershadow13
Will die, same age as Minnowkit
Bestie 2: Autumnkit @/octavia!
Stays alive, same age as Minnowkit

Mate:
later, preferably someone who is introduced early in her life, around the same age as Minnowkit

Other friends: 0/5
Will be the friend group that Minnow pushes away, any ages, can become friends with Minnow again later in life

Random killer cat: @/Jupiter
Any clan, can be rouge, any age, will be needed later

More will probably be added later!

(Her life will be based mainly on three of my favorite songs!)

Kithood song: Walk through life - pink Zebra

Minnowkit will start off with the perfect life. Loving mom, two best friends… then it all ends.
Minnowkit is a happy go lucky little kitten with a big heart and love for all. She loves listening to stories and finding little pebbles and shells. She overall will have an amazing kithood.

Apprenticeship song: Castle - Halsey

This is where everything goes wrong. After she meets her mentor and goes through the first few training sessions, something terrible happens. Her mother dies. It can be from green cough to a border skirmish but she just had to die. This changes Minnowpaw. She goes from happy go lucky to cut off and angry. She constantly is getting into trouble and is always in some sort of fight. She pushes away her little friend group until it’s only her and her besties. Her besties work together and try as hard as possible to bring Minnowpaw back to her old self. But just as Minnowpaw is coming back, one of her best friends die in a fight. Minnowpaw will be in this fight and will only come back with a wound across her neck.
The death will absolutely break her.
After the death she will become a warrior.

Warrior… hood?
song: Lovely - Billie Eilish

the start will be nothing special just Minnowblank and her surviving Bestie trying to cope with besties 1s death.
This all changes when Minnowblank meets her soulmate… Blank. He changes Minnowblank and she start being happy again. Maybe she will have an apprentice during this time that will also, we will see.
Anyways, Blank and Minnowblank have lots together, that will happen when it happens and a desperate finder will be posted for it.
Time as an Elder No song sorry
Minnowblanks time as an Elder we will a lot like her Kithood. She will be happy in the elders den with her mate and Bestie 2. Her kits will hopefully have good lives and all will end well.

If you read all of that, here is a award:
To end with, here is a form… template thing:

Role:
Clan:
Name:
Pronouns:
Personality:
Appearance (picture of possible!)
How active are you?:
Mention me: @Beetlenose
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6593.jpg (10.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6594.jpg (10.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6595.jpg (10.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 10.45.53 PM.jpg (10.2 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Beetlenose; May 25th, 2023 at 03:06 PM.