View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:08 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"I mean, I don't have anyone special in Riverclan. I love them like my family though," she mewed in return. "You ok?" she asked noting his unusual behavior. (sry real short)
Leafstorm perked his head up letting out a sigh of relief. "Yes I'm fine." He relaxed the fur on his neck, which had subconsciously risen. His emerald gaze rested upon the leaders again for the millionth time. He tried to figure out the meaning of the gathering, but he couldn't bring himself to care. This made him furious odd enough. The black tom was aware the clans were where Dewpatch made her home. Although Leafstorm too lived with the clans he did not devote himself to it's very cause. The only thing keeping him there was his rank as a trusted warrior and the lack of a higher role outside the clans. But to Leafstorm, Dewpatch seemed quite the opposite and now Leafstorm found himself wanting to impress her with his own devotion to his clan. However the Thunderclan warrior could not think of anything to say that would be even remotely interesting.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.