View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2023, 06:05 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

(We’ll leave it at that so the rumor has time to spread.)

After the two had completed most of their walk, they ended up close to the clearing of the lake like usual. Czar, obviously close to exhausted, fell- rather than lay down- on the floor. He landed with an umph before turning over onto his backside playfully to mask his exhaustion. “That was swell.” The apprentice hummed towards his sister. “Just like old times. Sneaking out to prance around the territory.” He smirked, thumping his tail to the left of him as to beckon for his sister to rest by him. “Peaceful too.”

Athena frowned at her brother, laying down in front of her. This whole walk she wanted to say something, but she did not want to hurt his feelings, at least up until now. She thought that maybe he would open up to how he truly felt, but he kept masking it. His fatigue, his pain. It hurt her. It angered her. Finally, standing on the soft sand of the beach, she had decided that she had to say it. And be brutally honest. "Czar." She started and paused, thinking about what she was actually going to say. "This is nowhere near the old times. Do you understand that you were so careless and wild back then. Now look at you. You look so stiff and so careful, like any wrong move will hurt you." Her tone was soft, and easygoing at first, but now, it was starting to shift into more anger. Anger at who, she didn't know. But she was starting to get ticked. "You say you're concerned about how I feel. Well you don't because how do you think I feel when I see you like this? Like a pathetic lump of fur!" She didn't want to say it, but she felt the need to get her feelings out. "This walk did nothing for me but make me realize how pathetic you have actually become! I want to help you Czar, I really do! You're my brother and I want to do anything I possibly could do to help you! But I can't when you won't get up and help yourself!" She was full on yelling now, and she could not hold back the tears that came with her voice. "You're sad. I get it! But you weren't this sad when Shadow vanished and we thought he was gone! But NOW it's a big deal and you're so depressed! You can't even eat, barely stand, and give nothing but this dreadful stench of sadness! If you really cared, you would at least TRY! I hate you when you're like this!"

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927