View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2023, 08:40 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Czar blinked, startled by the sudden appearance of his father, and stepped back. As Shadow spoke, he took in his words. The apprentice bit his inner cheek, debating on how to react to his fathers words. “I-“ He choked, watching his father cry made him shocked. First he doesn’t talk forever and now all of the sudden came out of nowhere, spewing such wisdom it couldn’t help but bring him to tears.

He looked back to the forest behind him, debating momentarily to leave as a part of his heart refused to give forgiveness for Athena’s insults that she had yet to apologize for. But yet, a larger part of him knew better…and without a word he snuggled up to his father- attempting to comfort the larger wolf.

Czar's actions made Shadow smile ever so slightly. This must be very tough for him. He knew that, always trying to shelter the ones you care about, try to keep them from seeing the worst of what the world actually was. It was tiring work. He knew this. "I haven't been the best father since I got back....I know. I've been....fighting my own demons..." He tried his best to explain. "And I thought it would be better if I try to handly my own issues but...I see that my lack of presence has caused things to go majorly awry. And for that, I'm sorry, to the both of you and to the pack."

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927