View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2023, 02:25 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Worst Warrior Cat Ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Voyager View Post
Okay okay people are going to get mad, but I am being honest here, okay??

But, here are my top WORST ships

No. 1 would probably be
Leopardfoot x Pinestar like
THE DUDE APPRENTICED THE DAMN KIT. WHY WOULD HE CHOOSE THE MATE OF SOMEONE WHO WAS A KIT WHEN HE WAS A LEADER LIKE WHAT THE HELL.

No. 2
Foxheart x Raggedstar
Raggedstar is amazing but-]
FOXHEART IS A TERRIBLE CAT WHY DID SHE EVEN GO TO STARCLAN??

No. 3
Gonna get a lot of hate but -
Silverstream x Graystripe
My man Graystripe like, Amazing
Silverstream..... Nah.
She died giving birth to his kits, And both of them fell in love after ONE ENCOUNTER and then thy just lake, Became mates??? HOW. JUST HOW. The only thing GOOD that came out of them was Feathertail and Stormfur, bc now we have the Stormfur and Brook ship. Thank god for Millie, Because she was a wayyyyy better choice then Silverstream

No. 4
Jayfeather x Briarlight
WHAT. THE. HECK.
She is disabled, She belongs in the medicine den, and now they're shipping them??????? In my oppinion, Even TIGERSTAR x RAVENPAW IS A BETTER SHIP LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

No. 5
Nightcloud x Crowfeather
Nothing good came out of that. We know that Crowfeather is just downright terrible, he had a crush on a warrior[feathertail] WAY OLDER than him, then a medicine cat?? He only took Nightcloud as a mate to prove he was loyal to windclan, {Spoiler, he was never loyal since the second series started}, Nightcloud is the cat that is jelous of Leafpool, like "Im GoInG tO hAtE yA bEcAuSe yOu aNd CrOw ChEaTeD oN mEh, sO i HaTe YuR cHiLdReN" and don't even get me started on Breezepelt. The cat attempted murder on Jayfeather and Lionblaze MULTIPLE TIMES, BLAMES THEM FOR WHAT HIS PARENTS DID. CAN YOU SEE THE PROBLEM NOW?????

No. 6
Snowfur x Thistleclaw
Thitsleclaw is just... why? Do I even need to explain?

No. 7
Ravenpaw x Tigerstar {T1}
Why
Tigerstar litterly tried to KILL RAVENPAW.
THAT IS WHY RAVENPAW BECAME A BARN CAT.BECAUSE TIGER TRIED. TO. KILL. HIM
WHY DO PEOPLE SHIP THIS???????
I agree with every single word of this.
I mean I like Silverstream but what you pointed out makes a bunch of sense.

"Worse? Or better?"