View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2023, 02:36 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: {+ Lilac Clan Roleplay +}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LeafRabbit~ View Post
Frogbelly yawned and blinked the sleep out of his eyes. Morning sunlight filtered through into the warrior's den, falling directly on his, as it always did on a clear day, such was the prize of choosing that nest. The grey tom stood and arched his back, old joints cracking. He would have retired to the elders den moons ago, but with warriors in such short supply recently, he felt it was not yet time for him to retire. He slipped out into the brisk air and over to the freshkill pile. A couple of shrews and a sparrow. He would maybe take out a patrol later. Selecting a random shrew, then off to a corner to devour it.
A little silver tom raced over to Frogbelly, completely losing balance and tumbling head over paws to a stop infront of the warrior.

The little tom, Ivorypaw, hopped up and shook out his fur. "Frogbelly! We're going on a hunting- ohh you're eating," the apprentice realized. He paced around and around the older warrior.

"I'm gonna see if I can catch a raven," he mewed, and then proceeded to chatter about nonsense until they could join their morning hunting patrol.

"Worse? Or better?"