Thread: [Rejected] Acornkit
View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2023, 10:12 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Acornkit

@Scallywagz (pspsps I would wait until the third member responds before you do again!) @Alchemist Kitsune
---
Strawberryswirl emerged from the stars like a rabbit from it's burrow, zipping towards where a certain starry pelt kit and a dark soul spoke. She truly did not care if the dark spirit was a part of the council or not, alarm bells sounded within her at the idea of it being so close to such a young child.
It didn't take long for her to locate the two, and immediately bristle at some of the words she heard. Had manners and respect simply vanished in her seasons of sleep?

"Hello you two." The molly approached the pair with a smile, dipping her head towards the kit only. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation... and it seems to me that there is a bit of confusion, allow me to clear some things up. Acornkit. You are much too young to have joined our ranks when you did. I am both sorry and glad to meet you this way." A slightly awkward attempt at a joke - but it was sincere. It was always bittersweet to welcome children to Starclan. Both an honor and a sad sight. "While I wish it was easy to return you back below... I'm afraid the veil between life and death is not an easy one to pass. You must be pure of heart, possess strong will, and play an important part in your clan's future." She paused, sending a look towards Magpiewisp. He hadn't exactly done anything wrong when responding to the kit... merely stating the harsh truth... but goodness would it hurt him to be a bit more delicate?

"I wonder what would be so wrong about staying here? You have nothing to worry about in the stars... no pressure to succeed or provide. Nothing but eternal bliss. Magpiewisp might have a point. If you refuse help and do only what is asked of you and nothing more... it will not get you far. It would not be worth it." A sigh, before she stepped back to allow another member of the afterlife to speak. Had she layed it on too thick? Rambled a bit too much for Acornkit's young mind to keep up with? She didn't want to appear as if they would be granted a free ticket back, nor as if they would be immediately denied. It was... a delicate situation. She wouldn't be able to make a decision until she had more information.

Last edited by Poprock; May 22nd, 2023 at 10:13 PM.