View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2023, 12:07 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Character of the Month (May 2023)

Character Name [mention user]: Shadepaw [ @sol. ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Shadowclan
Why should this character be featured?: Even if Elmshadow isn't noticing her as much as she deserves to be noticed, his RPer is truly appreciating her pizzazz. She has such a nice meangirl way about her. I just love the way Sol portrays her as this young cat who's mature but also trying to be even more so than she already is. The small glimpses of kithood still in her are warming and subtle to not take away from her very composed front but also gives her enough relatability and whimsy ^^

Character Name [mention user]: Wrenkit @Rose
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Shadowclan
Why should this character be featured?: I don't actually think I've had any real RPs with Wrenkit but my goodness this bundle keeps standing out in all of my lurking >< She's managed to find her way into Elmshadow's sometimes less than welcoming kin-group, and I believe has actually made a solid group out of them. She's bright and fun but there's something dark lurking there that is rather depressing but written in a way that brings so much intrigue to her developing character. I'm excited to watch how Wrenkit develops ^^

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing