View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2023, 06:39 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Forgetting the charcoal, Wolfkit's paws twitched with anticipation as he crouched down, his tail flicking wildly behind him. Sharpeye was standing nearby, and Wolfkit couldn't resist the temptation any longer and decided to launch a surprise attack.

With a burst of energy, Wolfkit propelled himself forward, aiming straight for Sharpeye's tail. But as he soared through the air, his aim faltered, and he misjudged the distance. His tiny paws missed Sharpeye's tail, leaving him awkwardly mid-air.

Wolfkit let out a surprised yelp as he landed with an undignified flop, his tail flailing furiously as if trying to make up for his failed attempt. He quickly scrambled to his paws, his ears flattening in embarrassment.

~~Sharpeye~~

(Heh heh... Oh so cute(my exact words to reading that adorable post))

Sharpeye heard a yelp and a thump and turned his head. It was little Wolfkit, who seemed to try and pounce on him form behind. Smiling, the Caretaker shifted himself so he would be closer to the little kit. "Try again, little Wolfkit. I'm sure you will get it right again." The small black tom encouraged the kit.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿