My Mood: Shocked

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

╔══•●•══╗
Wildtwist
╚══•●•══╝
//AFAB\\//FtM\\//He/Him\\
// All time Leaf & Flower lover \\

nerd

➠ The short tomcat perked his ears up as Bumblebreak called a clan meeting. Did something happen to Thrushstar? Wildtwist didn't quite know. He yawned and stretched his legs. He skipped joyfully over to the Stormcrest. He plopped himself down at the back of the crowd. Wildtwist grinned as he started to look around. Maaayybeee he could find some butterflies later. Wildtwist loves butterflies!

➠ He sat there and hummed, lost in daydream. Maybe Wildtwist could find a new butterfly. Maybe I could name it! oo, what about.. He thought for a moment. Flappy dapple! He smiled. He loved naming butterflies. He sighed as he thought about his fathers. Maybe I could bring home a leaf with a mice! Daddies loved mice! He thought to himself. Too bad it isn't leaf-fall, Wildtwist thought. He loved the leaf-fall colors.

➠ He purred as he thought of the oranges and yellows of the leaves. BUT! Maybe he could find flowers! Yes, yes! Daddies lobed when I brought them flowers! he thought cheery to himself.

//Open!\\

//NOTE! BIO WILL BE UP SOON! IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT HIS OBSESSION, GO THERE\\

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies