Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Tooth and Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
Foxtooth
@Levi 99

He didn't know which Girlfriend this cat was referring to, well. He really had only one. The other two were just to keep his mind off of things. Which, she was dead also.. So this cat couldn't do anything. He decided not to bring this matter any further.

Now, the question. Foxtooth didn't really have an answer. He couldn't tell them he didn't know it would cost him his life, but he did know. At least to some extent. He knew it would get him into big trouble. The way his shoulders hurt for over a moon, not to mention how starving he felt. But, at the same time. He didn't regret doing it. In fact, he was thankful Dawnstar chose to kill him at the time she did. If he died too early, he would have to wait for Lilyheart. But now they were together again. And no clan rivalries would tear them apart.

He guess he had no real answer to the question. He never had a reason why. He just did it. "Well, I supposed I just liked her."
Shadefrost was amazed at how idiotic this cats answer was. "I just liked her," really that was the best he could come up with. Know the warrior was glad Foxtooth was dead, it didn't sound like he had anything to offer to the betterment of the clan and if he did would he? "You're joking right?" asked the tom incredulously.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer