View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2023, 02:23 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Dovefluff padded over, with Lotuskit literally in tow, the kit was clinging to her tail and wouldn't let go, so the fluffy gray queen just stumbled forward, patiently sighing as Lotus delightedly clambered up to take her rightful place on Dove's back, positioning her tiny self in between the queen's shoulderblades so that it was practically a throne. Dovefluff looked up at Bumblebreak slightly confused but surely if Thrushstar died they would've heard about it? Right? She didn't know what the drill was in ThunderClan for a dead leader. In ShadowClan, their leader was the one stable thing. So how did this work?
╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 21 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

"Hello, Dovefluff. Hi, little Lotuskit!" He cheerfully greeted his friend and her little furball with a friendly smile. He, too, had noticed how weird Bumblebreak's call for a meeting was. Thrushstar should be there, at least. What had happened to their leader?
"I wonder what's going on." He whispered to himself, but then realized the she-cat could worry if she saw him concerned as well. "Oh, but I'm sure it's fine! Let's hear what Bumblebreak has to say." he quickly added with a smile.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««