View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2023, 09:47 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

• Lambkit •
long-furred, round-bodied, dark brown flame-sepia point with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest

Confused, young, and naive. That was what young Lambkit was. The small flame-point tom sat afar away from the meeting and his little dark brown paws lightly scraped across the ground. Pretty dirt. Pretty atmosphere. Oooh, pretty bug! His dazzling little blue hues caught sight of a pretty little buggy flying right in front of him. His fluffy dark tail twitched as he stared in awe at the sight of the pretty little buggy. It was so blue… Lambkit gave off a wide goofy grin as he began steadily following after the pretty bug, his round little body trying to match the little bug’s pace. It was fun! Trying to match the little buggy in style! He wondered if anybody else liked his little bug collection he had in his moss-bed? They were so pretty and amazing to look at. To add onto the fact, his fluffy fur was stuffed with random flowers and herbs that he found while sneaking into the medicine den. Silly Lambkit.

Wait. Was that Loty, Lighty, and Leaf that he saw? His sisters! Yay! “… S…Sissies!” He spoke aloud, his voice unnaturally strained and crackly than the usual noise of a kit’s voice. He didn’t understand why it did that, it just hurt whenever he spoke, so he didn’t bother to try speaking much of it. It also made it difficult to properly communicate with adults and other kits. It felt rather awkward trying to talk when it felt like his throat was collapsing and tightening on him whenever he spoke. He didn’t understand it. The young kit wobbled his way towards his siblings, mind awash from the pretty buggy that he was once following. An occasional flower or two fell out of his stuffed fur, but he paid no attention towards it. He plopped himself onto his haunches as he got close enough, a goofy grin visible on his little brown maw. Even if he was the youngest of the batch, he surely was the biggest out of his siblings. He had to occasionally crank his head in order to properly look at his siblings, and that was weird. He didn’t do much after plopping his fluffy little butt right with his siblings, rather just stimming and happily smiling away like a little weirdo.

@sol. @Leafie @jupiter [Here comes the boy~]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker