View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2023, 05:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

While Frogkit climbed up her back, yowling as if he really was threatening her, she let out false yips and yelps of pain and terror. Oh, yeah, she was a great actress when it came to entertaining kits. "Spare me, please!"

Her attention was pulled elsewhere when she smelled… Blood? Was that blood? She sat up straight, careful not to fling the kitten off of her, instead carefully nudging Frogkit to the ground between her paws. Then, she saw Dovefluff–that's where the scent of blood was coming from.

Hurt–was she hurt? She was having a hard time understanding what she was saying, but she could understand that it wasn't good at all. Someone.. Had died?

"Ah! You're such a scary warrior, I must flee!" In reality? She just wanted to steer Frogkit away from the clearing so that he didn't see the mess that Dovefluff currently was. It was enough to scare the poor little guy, and she didn't want that. She stood up, gently nudging the kitten with her nose before she padded off to the nursery, hoping that Frogkit would make chase and follow her.

[ @Froggy ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!