View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2023, 06:41 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Moorpaw shifted in place, wishing the announcements would go on so she'd forget the itching in her maw. Through the scratch where the rogue had gotten her was healing and no longer sore or stinging, the healing process was replaced with this annoying itch that was near impossible to not think about, but she couldn't even try carefully itching it with her tongue without removing what was keeping it from bleeding all over again.
So she resorted to distracting herself from it.
Thankfully, just a distraction came over. She lifted her head to look at Wolffang and she wondered how someone who'd been such a cute kitten was now a huge and muscular figure.
She remembered, quite fondly, being allowed to play with him and Rosekit, and just how much she'd loved her niece and nephew. But she'd grown apart from them when she became an apprentice. She hadn't even checked up on either of them during her time in StarClan.
She wondered if she should have, but didn't dwell on the idea for too long.

Moorpaw chirped to Wolffang, a happy and inviting sound. Before she had the chance to speak, he spoke first and it seemed he had a very similar idea.
Catching up sounded great. She had so much she wanted to tell her now older nephew. It was.... odd, really.
When they'd been kittens, she'd loved being older than the others, loved that she was taller than them because she was older. Liked being stronger.
But now, at 14 moons after being dead for so many seasons, she was the size of a new apprentice, the size she'd been when she'd died at 9 moons, and Wolffang had just kept growing without her. And now she was the younger of the two.
The thought made something deep within her ache, a deep seated panic and unease she couldn't explain.
She didn't like it.
But now she had nothing to occupy her thoughts, as Wolffang walked away, leaving her with her thoughts, emotions, and that damn itch inside her mouth she wasn't allowed to scratch.

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.