mountaincreek
clan
thunderclan
about
+ dedicated, humble, rational
= restless, competitive, serious, perfectionist
- obsessive, holds grudges, scornful
not my kid, not my problem
it wasn't that mountaincreek MEANT to abandon wolfkit, but what did anyone expect, really? he was practically still a new warrior when willow-- had wolfkit. "green around the gills", was that the saying? he barely knew how to navigate life himself, let alone teach a child how to. it wasn't a conscious choice; it just kind of happened. mountaincreek quietly pulled away from both wolfkit and the boy's mother, as if nothing had ever occured between them at all, and has never made an attempt to reconnect. in fact, he avoids both whenever possible.
plots uwu
  • not his kid, not his problem... until it is. one way or another, wolfkit is pushed into a dangerous situation and mountaincreek has to intervene. maybe it's a predator attack, or a chance border meeting with hostile rivals, or an impending disaster such as a falling tree—mountaincreek steps in before any life-altering damage can happen and is forced into close proximity with wolfkit after subconsciously avoiding him for so long.
other
u stink

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; June 8th, 2023 at 01:52 AM.