View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

| Dapplebreeze |

Goodness. This was certainly... different. How the rowdy squirrels of ThunderClan actively enjoyed climbing trees like some chittering morsels she would never understand. But she had her reasons to climb today. It had been about a quarter moon since they had finally settled down in their home, and with how busy the former queen had been keeping herself, she hadn't had a chance to look into the leader. Now, Dapplebreeze was not foolish. She had been there when the leader had been struck down. Dying amidst the turmoil of everything that was happening... surely that must have taken a toil on the poor oriental's mind?

Finally reaching the opening Twilightstar made her home in, the patched molly shook herself, attempting to lower fur that was bristling with the discomfort of the climb. Making the mistake of looking below, Dapplebreeze felt her vision swim for a moment before shuddering, turning her gaze back towards the inside of the den. It seemed that even at her age, the warrior had plenty left to learn. They weren't even... all that far up the ground, really. It was more... the feeling of falling, the lack of solid, sturdy ground beneath her feet that had her at such unease.

"Darling, how you deal with this new den is nothing short of a marvel," the warrior spoke in a mildly amused voice before remembering herself. Whether she was here to check upon her or not, the fact remained that this was her leader! More politeness was required in her words. In an attempt to fix her overfamiliarity, the tan and cream molly dipped her head in a respectufl greeting. "My apologies. I did not mean to intrude if you were busy."

-

@Moonraven [Twilightstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios