View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2023, 05:54 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

• Cloverpaw •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

Wow, she was definitely not used to this. Cloverpaw hastily climbed her way up towards the den, using the sheer force of her front legs to get herself inside the den within the first place. A few grunts escaped her maw from the fact that she had no subtle use in her hind leg, as it just lazily swayed itself along her side while she struggled. Digging her claws into the bark, Cloverpaw pulled herself up and over as she managed to enter the den; muscles screaming from the sheer pressure they were forced upon. Her aqua gaze glanced around in the den, partaking much of what she could mainly see out of her only good eye. It wasn’t like she had much left of her vision to partake of her, but she could still try. Her paw-steps silently echoed in the den, the feeling of the smooth, cool surface beneath her paws feeling like a refresher after climbing her way up top.

“Twilightstar? You in here?” She called out, looking around from side to side to look for the WindClan leader. She wanted to speak with her about what they could possibly do for training and maybe even about her warrior name. A quick jab of guilt hit the molly right in the stomach from the thought. The thought about her remaining an apprentice with how old she was and how tremendously barbarous it was from her own actions of leaving the clan in the first place. She could still feel that throbbing guilt from leaving, and she wished she never did in the first place.

@Moonraven

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker