View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2017, 10:23 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
Ripariankit hesitated, looking down at Redpaw's unmoving form, then up at Darkspirit. "O-okay," he said quietly, sniffling. He allowed the new cat to lift him by the scruff of his neck, but his eyes were on Redpaw's corpse the whole time. You're a hero, he thought, wondering silently if somewhere, up in StarClan, Redpaw would hear this thought and know that he died bravely and heroically. I know we could've become great friends, he thought solemnly. Ripariankit's tears flowed down his face faster as he thought these thoughts, his whole body shaking from both the cold and from the sobs.
Picking up the kit, she turned and headed back towards camp without a second look at the dead apprentice. Should she bring him back to RiverClan? Or take him to his own camp to be buried? Or just leave him and let some other cat deal with it? No, the kit would not like that--best bring him back if nobody had gone looking for him. Although carrying the corpse of a WindClan apprentice may seem suspicious. Ah, well. First she would need to know what happened from the kit, anyway. Maybe a fox would eat the apprentice before she got there? Darkspirit! Stop it! What a terrible thing! Although... No. Don't you even think about it. Pulling herself from her thoughts, she paused. "What exactly happened?" asked the dark tabby, setting the kit down.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever