View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2023, 07:52 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Berryfrost
She/Her

For a moment or two, Berryfrost had only stood there rather awkwardly, not realizing that... oh! She was the patrol leader. "Oh- Oh yes, we c-can go." The undersized, speckled molly stammered, and then scurried out of camp like the mouse she was.

Clearing her throat a couple times as Berryfrost led herself and her patrolmates into WindClan's Territory, the young molly couldn't help but furtively glance around a couple times. "Erm. I'm. I- I don't know where we're going or where to start," She admitted after a few seconds, rounded ears pressing flat against her head in shame. Some patrol leader she was making. "But, uh, Cowtuft said to- to look for. Um, marigold and cobwebs." Had Sunskip and Runningpaw known that already? . . .Berryfrost wasn't sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Galaxy_Cats* View Post
{+ RunningPaw +} ' ' Well Then Lets Get Marigold And Cobwebs! ' '
She Confidently Walked Ahead Of The Group,Not Paying Attention To Her Surroundings

@Rose

@sol.

Sunskip gave a small smile. "Marigold and cobwebs," she said nodding. "Shall we spread out? Divide and conquer?" Hopefully Sunskip was doing a good job at being friendly- then again, she was nothing if not friendly.

After Berryfrost responded, she would go off to look through patches of taller grass. She didn't know exactly where to start, so she hoped for the best. Looking up, she saw Runningpaw walked away without looking. "Runningpaw, be careful please. Keep your eyes on your surroundings."

The Golden molly was still pawwing through grasses when... ah ha! A small patch of marigold beamed up at her. She gave a smile, and gently gathered as much as she could.

[+4 marigold]

(BLARGH SORRY THIS IS LATE)

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; June 11th, 2023 at 04:32 PM.