Thread: June Gathering
View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2023, 08:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: June Gathering

Spiderthroat
@lio

The tom followed the group out to the Gathering. It had been a while since one was held...or he was just avoiding them, as he often did. Being around groups of cats, let alone most of them being strangers, wasn't his cup of tea. But, he was apparently a keeper now, something about putting up a good something for ThunderClan. He couldn't remember, he was tired.

Ears twitched as he spotted a familiar face sit down, ah, so that's where they would sit. Why not just sit with everyone else, why did they have to have their own spot? They were just a warrior with extra steps. Letting out a snort as he sat beside the other Keeper, giving her a nod of his head in greeting.

----------------------

Silverpaw
ThunderClan Apprentice
[Open]

The silver tabby looked around in awe. She hadn't yet been to a gathering, something about it being a good few moons since one had even been held. Oh, she was excited. It felt as though she was buzzing, unable to stand still. Seems as though ShadowClan was here, they sure...they sure did smell like wet dirt honestly. She thought the rumors were all just a little stretched.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us