Old June 10th, 2023, 09:09 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: June Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

This was nerve-wrecking.

Completely nerve-wrecking.

Following closely behind Drizzlecloud, Alderstep, and Bumblestar, Springpaw had her head tucked low and her ears pressed against her head as diluted eyes scanned the dark clearing at the scenery of felines. This was only her second gathering, and she knew she was going to be dreading every second of it. The last one had been a complete disaster, so how would this one be any different? Oceanic hues glanced throughout the clearing for her mother, in deep dire hopes that she would be watching her and give her at least some considerable confidence for this new moment for her. Springpaw absolutely did not want to do this. She wanted to go home. Speaking to the other medicine cats just felt like complete nightmare fuel for the young molly.

Shaking out her sodden calico fur, Springpaw glanced up towards her mentor as her ears flicked to fling water away from her face. It didn’t help much, unfortunately. “Drizzlecloud?” Springpaw murmured, pressing her smaller, dampened body up against the gray ticked feline. Please tell me you’ll stay by my side the entire time for this, I don’t feel like this gathering is going to go so well.” She uttered, her eyes glancing rapidly up towards the molly as she approached the Seastones alongside her, dread overfilling her as she was going to have to make her place up atop of them.

Good StarClan she hated this.

[ @Omari ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 10th, 2023 at 10:37 PM.