View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2023, 10:42 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: June Gathering

Dovefluff
ft: bearbite

Turning her head sharply, the molly let out a startled squeak as her Clanmate approached her, eyes widening before recognizing Sparrowfur. Relaxing a bit, the gray queen forced a smile. Be polite. Be unproblematic. Don't be a burden upon their emotions, Dovefluff. She doesn't have to carry the weight alongside you. She can't. "Oh, I'm fine. Just... jumpy, I suppose. There's someone I'd rather not see tonight, so I'm trying to avoid them the best I can." She chuckled, as if it was just merely a rival she was avoiding. Not an insane ex mate who would certainly ask about the kits and then lose his temper when he found out what had happened.

Catching the eye of her former brother in-law, Bearbite, she nodded to him nervously, quirking her head to the side slightly. Asking the wordless question she prayed he'd understand. The large, handsome brown and black tom shrugged. So he didn't know. Darklight must be gone. Relaxing a bit now, the molly tried to catch the equally nervous Springpaw's eye, so she could nod and smile reassuringly at her daughter, mouthing, "You got this" with the feeble hope that the calico could understand her (the most she could do, now) and then turned back to Sparrowfur.

"It feels like it's been seasons since the last Gathering, doesn't it?" If her daughter didn't need her- and if she didn't feel the need to protect her-, Dove would be home right now. Coming to Gatherings risked too much. Hostile former Clanmates, crazy former mate, stress, etc. She shrank down, vainly hoping that Dawnstar wouldn't spot her. The leader probably didn't care, but she didn't want to risk anything.

[ @Roo_! @ares - for her smile to Spring <33 ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; June 10th, 2023 at 10:47 PM.