Thread: June Gathering
View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2023, 11:05 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: June Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar watched as Alderstep and Springpaw found their ways over with a critically judgemental stare that lingered more on the former than it did the latter. She was inclined to be more relaxed with the medicine cat apprentice, but she would be heavily scrutinizing Alderstep until he proved to her he was able to be trusted with this.

At least he was behaving now.

There was a flash of fur out of the corner of her eyes, accompanied by the smell of RiverClan, and she turned, expecting to see Pikestar—but the cat that she saw was entirely unfamiliar to her. A contemplative twitch of an ear as she looked him over with a guarded expression.

"Evening," she managed after a moment. "Hopefully not, no." She'd about had it with crap to deal with lately.

Another glance at him before she pulled her gaze away and turned back at the crowd.

"I'm guessing RiverClan's been havin' some trouble lately? I don't see Gingerfrost 'n I can only assume something's happened to Pikestar if you're up here." There was nothing outwardly negative about her tone. It was kept carefully controlled, like the rest of her demeanor.

[ @valery @ares for bumble glance, @vellichor ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training