View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2023, 11:13 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: June Gathering

Darklight + Bearbite
riverclan + shadowclan respectively

Ah, Gatherings were such a slice of hell, but Darklight had things to do. He had to get his eyes on the prize. So he would suffer through the always chaotic Gathering, for the greater good. Or... bigger bad. The lean tom didn't take long to spot the familiar fluffy, silvery gray fur, almost white in the moonlight, and his lips peeled back into a smirk, but instead of following his instincts and padding up to her (although scaring the hell out of her and then tearing her to shreds did sound quite enjoyable, he needed to stick to the plan) he made his way over to his brother, and like the shadow snake he was, he nudged his brother into the haven of darkness, earning a sharp cuff over the head. Letting out a rattling, sadistic purr, the warrior settled down beside his older sibling.

"Darklight. I thought you didn't like Gatherings." Bearbite grunted, golden eyes still fixed on the crowd watchfully. The leaner, darker brother leaned forward with a smug look on his face, analyzing the newest ThunderClan leader. How many was that now, 34 leaders they had gone through? And new medicine cats, too. What the flying hell. Laughing softly to himself, he finally responded to the smoke tom's query.

"Well, brother, I enjoy seeing the latest in the long line of ThunderClan leaders. I'm struck by how thoughtful they are, because it looks like they're giving everyone a chance to be leader." Like always, Bearbite was silent at the jab towards ThunderClan's high ranks, not even chuckling, which led Darklight to continue. "I can't say I'm please that the stick up your ass is still going strong." His brother was just annoying now. Bearbite didn't care particularly for Dovefluff, or for anyone for that matter, but he disliked unnecessary cruelty. Especially since his brother was obsessed with causing pain and heartache, and that wasn't something that Bearbite could understand.

So the large, muscled tom merely huffed softly in dissent, and looking up at the leaders once more. "Similar to how I'm not pleased to see that you're still Clan hopping and lurking about, terrorizing the same she-cat for moons and moons. Unfortunately, it seems that you still lack maturity and... hm, what's it called? Ah yes, a mind of your own." The air between the brothers was tense, and Bearbite had succeeded at shutting his baby brother up for the time being, though he highly doubted it would last long.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit