View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2023, 12:57 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

Wait, so Thrushstar wasn’t the leader of ThunderClan anymore? What in earth could have happened to him? Falconpaw decided to not ask, in case she was seen as being nosy. Besides, she would probably learn soon enough:
“Bumblestar? Oh, she was the deputy wasn’t she? Well, I wish her the best then, it must be hard to be a new leader, you’ve got a lot to live up to.”
Falconpaw briefly wondered what had happened to her previous leader, Pikestar. She had been only a kit when Beansprout took over, and she had only recently learned that they used to have a different leader.
“Yeah, I’m honestly unsure of what happened to Pikestar. I was just a kit when our new leader, Beansprout, took over. I guess we’ll both learn tonight!”
Brightpaw
15/100

So Riverclan did have a new leader, hmm, interesting, she had guessed on the last question, not actually knowing if that was Pikestar or not, so hmm, Falconpaw must have been a pretty new apprentice if Beansprout wasn’t Beanstar yet.
“Yeah, hmm, so you must have been apprenticed recently, right.” not really waiting for an answer, she continued “well yeah, I guess the leaders will explain everything soon.”

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -