View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2023, 10:43 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Dreamlight made her way back to camp, pleased with their catch. Someone was going to be happy about the hare. Plus, she got a training date with Slatepaw. She had been a little bitter about losing Barelybite, but that tom had been totally pawful during the fire. Wherever he was she hoped that safe, and maybe return to WindClan one day.

"Fallownose, I completed my first patrol as a patrol leader." The chubby, short, warrior announced chest puffed out. Then she recalled that she should probably tell him what happened, this was no time for bragging. "Slatepaw and I hunting a big hare, and Moonwhisker got two rabbits. It was a good hunting patrol, no trouble or nothing." Dreamlight purred, awaiting praise. She better get praised for this, it was hella stressful.

"Oh, and Slatepaw's mentor is doing a dungy job of training her. She didn't know how to hunt at all. I'll tell my mother if you or Slatepaw don't first." She was hoping Slatepaw did since it was her training that as slowing down because of it.
@Lillian [almost forgot the patrols were due today]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; June 12th, 2023 at 10:43 PM.