View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2023, 08:18 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Figures, Drizzlecloud thought. Roseraven would certainly be their first cat to go to. She personally didn’t hold any awful opinions about her–she didn’t have any right to. Sure, be careful and all, she knew that, but she didn’t really have any rough opinions on the molly in question.

“Really?” Drizzlecloud blurted out, leaning forward with slightly wide eyes. After a couple of awkward blinks, she sat up straight, fixing her posture. “Sorry, ehm–I just really want to jump on learning as much as we possibly can as soon as possible.”

Ah, right, Ospreypaw. The excitement of her new rank and all of the responsibilities that came with it made her forget about Ospreypaw’s mentor reassignment–that mentor being her. Although she would certainly be busy with getting accustomed to her new role in the clan, along with also trying to find ways to teach Springpaw about this new job of theirs, she was certain that she’d have enough time to train Ospreypaw as well. If she couldn’t though, she’d just go to Bumblestar, like she said. “I’d like to give it a shot, first. I wouldn’t want to shoot down the opportunity of training another warrior without at least trying to first.”

[@ares - Springpaw , @dino. - Bumblestar ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!