View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2023, 06:38 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Moorpaw felt extremely pleased that she'd helped bring down the rabbit, even still.
It's not that she felt shame for a shared catch, but more that.... now that she knew the thrill of hunting, she was reluctant to leave with just one catch. But as she looked up, she noticed the time and her ears flattened.
She looked back to Leechscar and in seconds was pouting at the warrior for his remark.
"You're just trying to get rid of me sooner!" She teased right back at him, tail and ears sticking straight up in an overdramatic display.
After a moment, she relaxed her posture and sighed.
"It's fine now that I'm doing something. It helps that you're easy to hang out around."
That might be an unpopular opinion, but to her, it was the truth. He'd really helped make the patrol less dreary away from Dapplebreeze.
"I would like to hunt a bit more, but if you'd rather report back, that's okay too. I'm just really enjoying the activity."
As Leechscar trotted away, she followed behind him, tail swaying with every step.
Birds?
"Lead the way."

[ @Undertaker ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.