Thread: Sunset Grove
View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2023, 07:33 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Hawksprint

It was still early in the morning when the warrior and his apprentice reached the grove. The place was filled with different kinds of prey, as well as birds, making this place perfect for the training session he had in mind for Cedarpaw. The tom turned to her and sat down with his tail wrapped around his paws. "I'm thinking we'll do some hunting today - sounds good?" He asked, altough it wasn't really a question. More like, "this is what we are going to do today so you better put up with it". He took a few seconds to himself, laying out a plan for the training session before he started.

"Alright, let's start with the very basics - what and what not to catch. Mice, voles, smaller birds like sparrows, robins and so on. They are delicious, usually not much of a hustle to catch, plus they are everywhere around here." The brown tabby gestured to the grove where they were sat. "And as for rabbits, you'll find them in the open fields" He gestured tail in the direction of the open moorland before continuing. "They are delicious, but a bit trickier to catch, they will also not hesitate to bite back if they feel threatened. Trust me.. it hurts.. I know that from experience" Hawksprint informed Cedarpaw. He paused for a few seconds, that should be it, for now at least. "Now, moving on to what not to catch.." He said, a stern look on his face as he made eye contact with the molly. "Birds of prey are very dangerous, especially to a young apprentice like you. Even with full grown warriors, it takes a group of them who knows exactly what they're doing to take down even one bird of prey. So, stay away from any falcons, eagles or hawks. I don't want you to become lunch for some stupid bird" He said, adding the last part mostly as a joke. However, he did care for his apprentice, and he wouldn't want her to end up hurt.. or worse. "Got it?"

[ @Froggy ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464